The St. Joseph’s Parish Banquet Hall is one of the largest rental spaces in downtown Ottawa. Located just below our church, our Hall is ideal for hosting fundraising events, community gatherings, corporate galas, and family friendly fun. Please note that St. Joseph’s does not host wedding receptions and any music-related events or concerts must be of a religious or cultural theme. If you have a VIP section or require a security presence, this is not the venue for you.
How to start the rental process:
- Read and complete the highlighted portion of the Parish Hall Rental Agreement
- Contact David (info below) to schedule an initial meeting
- Bring the completed Rental Agreement, along with a Damage Deposit ($500 in cash, cheque, or credit) to the meeting in order to secure your rental date
What we DO provide:
- Use of space, which includes the entire hall, a warming kitchen (no cooking permitted), cloak room, stage area, and multiple bathrooms on both levels.
- Prior to the event, we work with your floor plan to arrange the space according to your specifications. ***Floor Plan Options
What we DO NOT provide:
- Catering, dishware, and/or servers
- Linens and tablecloths
- Audio/Visual equipment
- Parking (The parking lot is managed by a third party company, guests must pay at the parking meter)
- An Ontario Liquor License
(Cash, Cheque, Credit only)
Damage Deposit – $500.00
This non-refundable amount is due at contract-signing in order to book your preferred date. The amount will be returned to you after the event, pending a positive inspection.
(Private) Rental Fee – $1,100.00
This Rental Fee is due at least two weeks before your event. This rate applies to events such as corporate functions and for-profit concerts.
(Community) Rental Fee – $800.00
This Rental Fee is due at least two weeks before your event. This rate applies events such as fundraisers or community events.
***A Registered Charity Number may be necessary to qualify for this discounted rate.
For more information or to schedule a tour of the Hall, please contact Office Manager, David Trepanier:
Telephone: 613-233-4095, Ext. 251
NOTE: Please be sure to include the address below on your invitations or directions as it is different from our office address
St. Joseph’s Parish Hall
174 Wilbrod Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5