The St. Joseph’s Parish Banquet Hall is one of the largest rental spaces in downtown Ottawa. Located just below our church, our Hall is ideal for hosting fundraising events, community gatherings, corporate galas, and family friendly fun. Please note that any music-related events or concerts must be of a religious or cultural theme. If you have a VIP section or require a security presence, this is not the venue for you.
How to start the rental process:
- Read and complete the highlighted portion of the Parish Hall Rental Agreement
- Contact Front Desk (info below) to schedule an initial meeting
- Bring the completed Rental Agreement, along with a Damage Deposit ($500 in cash, cheque, or credit) to the meeting to secure your rental date
What we DO provide:
- Use of space, which includes the entire hall, a warming kitchen (no cooking permitted), a cloak room, a stage area, and accessible bathrooms.
- Prior to the event, we clean and arrange the space according to your Floor Plan. ***Floor Plan Options
What we DO NOT provide:
- Catering, dishware, and/or servers
- Linens and tablecloths
- Audio/Visual equipment
- Parking (The parking lot is managed by a third-party company, guests must pay at the parking meter)
- A Special Event Liquor License from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
(Cash, Cheque, Credit only)
Damage Deposit – $500.00
This amount is due at contract-signing to secure your preferred date and is non-refundable prior to the event. The damage deposit refunded after the event, pending a positive inspection.
(Private) Rental Fee – $1,500.00
This Rental Fee is due at least two weeks before your event. This rate applies to events such as corporate functions, private parties, and for-profit concerts.
(Not-for-profit) Rental Fee – $1,000.00
This Rental Fee is due at least two weeks before your event. This rate applies events such as fundraisers or community events.
***A Registered Charity Number is necessary to qualify for this discounted rate.
For more information or to schedule a tour of the Hall, please contact Front Desk:
Telephone: 613-231-6722, Ext. 251
Email: [email protected]
NOTE: Please be sure to include the address below on your invitations or directions as it is different from our office address
St. Joseph’s Parish Hall
174 Wilbrod Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5