The Family Ministry ministers to the spiritual and social needs of families with pre-school and school age families. Our activities aim to encourage fellowship among families with young children and nourish their spirituality.
- Within the Church Sanctuary, we support the child-friendly space called “My Little Church.”
- Throughout the school year, we facilitate the teaching of Liturgy of the Word for school-age children (three age-appropriate groups) during the 9:30 Mass.
- Every Third Sunday, we also organize a family Mass. At this mass, families are encouraged to partake in all the ministries. The Gospel is brought to life by group of young actors.
- During Advent and Holy Week, we organize special family gatherings.
- We also organize occasional social events such as walks, skating, and picnics.