The St. Joseph’s Parish Banquet Hall is one of the largest rental spaces in downtown Ottawa. Located just below our church, the hall is ideal for fundraising events, corporate galas, and community gatherings. Details below:
- 200 guest maximum capacity
- Has a 9′ x 18′ stage area
- Has a large bamboo dance floor
- Decorated in a burgundy and gold colour scheme
- Is not wheelchair accessible
What we provide:
- Use of space, which includes the hall, a warming kitchen (no cooking permitted), cloak room, stage area, and multiple bathrooms.
- Prior to the event, we work with your floor plan to arrange the space according to your specifications. * Floor Plan options
What we do not provide:
- Catering, dishware, and servers
- Linens and tablecloths
- A sound system and audio equipment
- Parking (The parking lot is managed by a third party company, guests must pay the meter rate)
For more information or to tour the Hall, please contact our Office Manager, Brandon Rushton.
Telephone: 613-233-4095, Ext. 251
*NOTE: Please be sure to include the address below on your invitations or directions:
St. Joseph’s Parish Hall
174 Wilbrod Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5
The Banquet Hall entrance is available through both side entrances of the Church at 174 Wilbrod.
Hall Dance Floor/Stage
Hall Stage Area
The following photos were taken at the 2015 St. Joseph’s Women’s Centre Quality of Life Awards