The St. Joseph’s Parish Banquet Hall is one of the largest rental spaces in downtown Ottawa. Located just below our church, the hall is ideal for fundraising events, corporate galas, and community gatherings. Details below:
- 200 guest maximum capacity
- Has a 9′ x 18′ stage area
- Has a large bamboo dance floor
- Decorated in a burgundy and gold colour scheme
- Is not currently wheelchair accessible
What we provide:
- Use of space, which includes the hall, a warming kitchen (no cooking permitted), cloak room, stage area, and multiple bathrooms.
- Prior to the event, we work with your floor plan to arrange the space according to your specifications. * Floor Plan options
What we do not provide:
- Catering, dishware, and servers
- Linens and tablecloths
- Audio/Visual equipment
- Parking (The parking lot is managed by a third party company, guests must pay at the parking meter)
- An Ontario Liquor License
(Cash, Cheque, Credit ONLY)
Damage Deposit – $500.00
This non-refundable amount is due at contract-signing in order to book your preferred date. The amount will be returned to you after the event, pending a positive inspection.
(Private) Rental Fee – $1,000.00
This Rental Fee is due at least two weeks before your event. This rate applies to events such as wedding receptions, family functions, or private concerts.
(Community) Rental Fee – $700.00
This Rental Fee is due at least two weeks before your event. This rate applies events such as fundraisers or community-based events.
***A Registered Charity Number may be necessary to qualify for the discounted rate.
How to start the rental process:
- Read and complete the highlighted portion of the Rental Agreement
- Contact Brandon (info below) to schedule an initial meeting
- Bring the completed Rental Agreement, along with a Damage Deposit ($500 in cash, cheque, or credit) to the meeting
For more information or to tour the Hall, please contact Office Manager, Brandon Rushton.
Telephone: 613-233-4095, Ext. 251
Hall Dance Floor/Stage
Hall Stage Area
The following photos were taken at the 2015 St. Joseph’s Women’s Centre Quality of Life Awards
***NOTE: Please be sure to include the address below on your invitations or directions:
St. Joseph’s Parish Hall
174 Wilbrod Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5
The Banquet Hall entrance is available through both side entrances of the Church at 174 Wilbrod.