St. Joseph’s is located at the intersections of Laurier Avenue East, Cumberland and Wilbrod Streets in Ottawa, Ontario. The church entrance is on Wilbrod Street, north of Laurier Avenue East, off Cumberland. Office entrance is on Laurier Street. Please ring the bell.
- Parking is available on the east side of the church.
- To reach the church from the Queensway take the Nicholas Street exit. Turn east at Laurier and north at Cumberland. Drive one block north to Wilbrod Street and turn east.
- To reach the church from the Riverside Parkway take Colonel By Drive to Waller, turn east on Waller to Laurier and turn north on Cumberland to Wilbrod.
- To reach the church from Gatineau, take Highway 105 to King Edward Avenue. Drive South on King Edward to Wilbrod Street. The church is located just before the intersection of Wilbrod and Cumberland Streets.
Coming by bus?
- Bus routes 5 and 16 stop directly in front of the church office. Get off at stop #6819
- OC Transpo Transit way is nearby. Get off at the Laurier stop. Walk 2 minutes to church.
- Need help?
Coming by Para-transpo?
- St. Joseph’s has a long low ramp with railings at the entrance to the church.
- There is a wheelchair lift to the reception hall downstairs
- A chair is placed by the main entrance to the church.
- The washroom is on the main floor is wheelchair accessible and has a hand rail.
- Need help?